Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEARS
New Year
-------------
With the new year passing, its time for us to say goodbye,
We celebrated the year together, mostly,
With the consistant beating of myself,
To get you to notice me, finally,
But with this new year,
Im setting a goals,
Tto find you,
To show myself to you once more,
Maybe this time, it will be forever
Me and you, can share our love and travel afar,
Tour the world, or local bar,
We can head to places, unknown,
Or right back home,
As long as im with you,
So this is my resolution,
My own personal constitution,
Of laws i set on myself,
Forever, till the new year comes again,
Hopefully when i wake up in bed,
I wont be depressed,
More ill likely express,
My everlasting devotion to you,
Soon.

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment