Monday, December 22, 2008

Incase I fall

So i just wrote this one, and like the previous one, there are parts i dont like, but i feel it comes together in the end.
In case I Fall
-------------
I start to breath heavy,
I start to stumble,
I start to wobble,
I start to fall, While you just watch me,
You dont care, you come help me up,
But its out of courtesy, and sincerity,
But i just wish that your beautiful eyes,
Would start to look at me,
Your lungs would start to get heavy,
Your heart beat pulsing, through your chest,
Your blood flowing, with no rest,
Id help you up, not out of courtesy,
But out of love, out of compassion,
Out of caring for you,
Because i do,
Everything i do, is for you,
Its not clear, but i go out of my way to make your life easier,
I put up with others,
Its not easy, but its something i feel i must do,
You dont care, you dont even notice,
But still i go on, Like the rivers flow, never ending,
Always defending,
Always being there to help you when your down,
Always being there to turn your life around,
Always being there, so in case i do fall,
Your there, to help me up.

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment