Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I cant move along

Hmm, so this poem is a really bad one, the theme changes to drastically over the poem but i promised myself id write 2 poems everyday for the month of december, so here it is.
I cant move along
--------------------
I wish for you to,
Hold me close,
Hold me tight,
A salute of altos,
Lead to the daylight,
The backbite,
The foresight to our future together,
Within the bitter bite of the cold winter night,
To the sun drenched summer delight,
Of being in your arms,
Your beautiful charms
Hidden in your smile creeks,
The past of a lonely maverick,
The distant car horns,
Telling us to move along,
To get you out of my life,
A neverending strife
Ive been trying to acheive,
But i cant move along,
I cant say a " So long "
So go while you waste your day thinking,
While im just sinking,
Into a shallow pool of self misery,
Trying to keep myself busy,
Writing this poetry,
Barely,
Forcing myself,
Pushing myself,
To move along.

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment