Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As To Why?

So i just got a resurgence of emotions from watching a video of someone dear to me and wrote another poem :
As To Why?
---------------
Why cant i explain this,
Its at the tip of my tongue,
As to why?
Why your so captivating,
Exhilarating,
Hilarious,
Never afraid to make a fool of yourself,
Just to be with you by myself,
You know how to have a good time,
And not afraid of the why,
The why you do these things,
But i dont care, All those lemmings,
They just walk on with their dreary lives,
But im cast aside,
To notice you, To be akin to you,
But I love to ensue
Your acts, to follow along and misconstrue
Your actions, As if a cue
For you to pretend to care,
As long as im not there afterwards,
But we both know were just a bunch of nerds,
So as a final word of passing,
A sortve docking of my faulting,
Because even though its over,
I cant find my center.

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment