Sunday, December 21, 2008

Look at me

So I just wrote this poem and i have mix feelings about it, i like the idea but i want to change things about it just dont know what.
Look At Me
--------------
Time goes on,
While we wait and watch,
Everyone does it,
But I guess i do it more,
Because every moment of my life,
Every second i breath,
Im looking for you,
Hoping to see you again,
You dont have to say a word,
All i need to know is that your presence is there,
Then ill try my best,
To make you notice me, To make you finally see it,
That i love you, That i want you.

But i guess this is just puppy love,
Because while i notice you,
You dont see me,
I wait for that one moment when our eyes meet,
Because then I know that in that one moment,
I crossed your mind,
I was there, and you finally saw me,
But you just keep looking on, while i dont,
I keep looking at you, for that moment again.

But it doesnt happen, you go over to the other side,
Avoiding me, but i cant avoid you,
Its this power you have over me,
I dont want to, but you make me,
You make me walk over and look for something,
Something that i dont even need, dont even want,
Just so you notice me, Once and for all,
Please just notice me, Im standing here,
Why cant you see me the way i see you?

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment