Monday, January 5, 2009

Time Stops

Time Stops
------------
Time stops,
When i look into your eyes,
I can see your dorky side,
Quarky side,
Your compassionate,
Your charasmatic,
Your everything i look for,
Your everything i want,
Your perfect,
And when i look into your eyes,
I start to cry,
Because i can never have you,
A desired quotient,
Lifted high away from me,
All i can do is wait for you,
Wait for the moment when time stops,
Wait for the moment when Im important in your life,
And ill cover all bets,
That the moment this threats,
I wont be what you are to me,
Ill just be an obstical,
In your way, as you try to get by,
And if i know you cant get through,
Ill move, for you, As a way to impress you,
My wonderful dork,
With your annoying quarks,
But i will still love you,
Maybe one day when Time stops,
Youll love me to,
Because i can barely go on without you.

~Daniel Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment